Until today, I would had never thought about making a “reverse” kick the bucket list, those things that I would never do no matter what, no matter if it was the end of the world, if I was paid millions or billions, or even if someone put a gun to my head. In response to the daily prompt the goal is to make an anti-bucket list, so here it goes:
- I know I will be “offending” those who love or swear by the book “Fifty Shades of Gray,” but I will never read this book, it may be a good book, an excellent book, I may even be missing out on opportunities to “further my education” or obtain some creative ideas but I think I take my chances. Besides it won’t be the first time I will miss out on something and I’m sure it won’t be my last.
- Bungee Jumping for the simple reason that I am afraid of heights and I don’t see the point other than if I wanted to have a massive heart attack.
- Travel to Bangkok Thailand, Cairo, or even Bora Bora. I’m sure these are beautiful countries and I marvel over photos I see, but it’s extremely hot and any place that is too hot is off my list to places I would like to travel.
- I’m sure it has elements of beauty like the northern lights but I won’t travel to Antarctica, because its way too cold, I would like to go to Alaska one day, however, but I would have to research and find when the climate is suitable to what I desire, not too hot and not too cold.
- I will not ride “thriller” rides (anymore). These new thriller rides seem to be more…well thrilling and I’m pretty sure I want to live a little longer so I don’t want to have a massive heart attack or stroke, so as the saying goes, I’m good.
- I won’t eat haggis, chitterlings or any other animal organ (again), I use to eat liver, mostly because out of coercion from my mother, now I’m an adult and I no longer see the point of eating organs from animals when there are so many other “delicacies.”
- I will never go to Mount McKinley, Mount Rainier or any mountain because once again I’m afraid of heights and I’m not particularly fond of hiking or climbing, I don’t even like to climb my stairs.
- And at last, I would never ever go back to rekindle past relationships of ex-boyfriends.
This list could be a lot longer, I’m sure if I really sit down and think, this list would continue to grow. Performing this task reminds me how life continues to be a comical, joyful event.